A collection of our Dining Out Tipps you can find on this interactive Map.
- Wang Thai is the best choice to start off with on your first day at Aloha Lodge. It is in walking distance and serves excellent Thai foods such as curries, sushi and speciality dishes. It is at Lagoon Beach and you may experience a beautiful sunset if going for dinner.
- Maestro at our Milnerton Lighthouse beach with fabulous view onto Table Mountain. Choose a picture perfect sunny and windless day and sit outside on the terrace.
- Beach Tavern at our Milnerton Lighthouse beach and serves craft beers, burgers and pizza.
- Ilha at our Milnerton Lighthouse is for casual sit-ins with all-day breakfast option, burgers, sandwiches and wraps. Great on low budget.
- Italian Club is our Thursday favourite restaurant to start our games night at Aloha. Great Italian food for reasonable prices. Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Dales Black Angus at Paddocks Shopping Mall serves excellent steaks.
- Fish Restaurant Ocean Basket in the Paddocks Mall for seafood lovers. very popular South African franchise and great for families with kids.
- Mugg & Bean at Paddocks Shopping Mall for bottomless coffee, breakfast & cakes.
- Blowfish at Dolphin Beach. Excellent Seafood and Sushi Restaurant.
For more dining experiences outside the Milnerton area please ask at reception.
Restaurants around our Lodge Show full screen